Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentines product is in.

Valentines is coming up and Unforgettable Memories has got a tonne of gorgeous pink product. I couldn't resist picking some up the last time I was in the store.


I picked up some of Little Yellow Bicycle's papers...


a matching sheet of stickers and a pad of journaling bits...

to base my layout on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Prima Flutter Vine...


two lengths of red satin ribbon that I pleated and held in place with glue dots, a length of red polka dot sheer that made a pretty bow and some Prima jewels prettied up my layout perfectly.

I finished a second layout with a shaped piece of Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper. This one is of my Missy Munchkin when she was only a year old.


I punched all the way around the red cardstock with my heart border punch and then sandwiched it between a sheet of white cardstock and my piece of Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper.

I used a sheet from my 'Journaling bits' pads for my title and placed it opposite my photo with some punched cardstock and ribbons between. I punched some butterflies and added a 'cherish' sticker. I love this page!

No comments: