The papers I used to mat the photo are BoBunny. The chipboard palm tree is Fancy Pants. Prima flower misted with turquoise mist.
- I started with a Tim Holtz dot stencil and texture paste.
- Once the paste was dry I used my large scroll mask and turquoise mist.
- When that was dry I sprayed a couple different blues and held up the paper to let the ink run.
- I spread some blue MM paint and sprinkled some glitter on while it was still wet.
- I stamped seashells randomly with turquoise ink.
- Then used my text and zig zag lines stamps with black ink.
- Finally I used my Tim Holtz chevron stencil and white ink.
My title uses the mini square stickers(yes that's an upside down f for a T. I was out of Ts) and a chipboard piece with the word BEACH on it. The Prima flower is sprayed with Maya Mist and sprinkled with glitter.
I used the border sticker from the BoBunny 'Modern Miss' sheet. It looks like waves so was perfect. A Kaiser strip of bling went on top of that. I pained the LOVE frame with turquoise mist and added an 'adventure' word sticker from the travel sheet.
Loved this chipboard palm tree. It's grounded with a patterned paper strip on top of my dotty texture and glitter.