Monday, January 25, 2010

New Class

I just spent the last ten minutes blogging about my next class. Somehow my post is not showing up so I will retype and hopfully not leave anything out.
My next class will be one Wednesday, February 10th at 7pm. The price of this class will be posted soon here and also in the weekly newsletter.

This class will be a mini book. It is called Circle of Friends. I made this book for myself. I also made a few extras and plan to give them as birthday gifts to some of Hailey's little friends. Shhhh, don't tell anyone!
For this class you can choose to make the boy version or a girl version using Making Memories Just Chillin paper. I know this paper has been around awhile but every project I have made with it over the last year has made me happy. Plus we have to make room for all the new stuff Lynette is hopefully ordering at CHA.

One that note the girl version...
And the boy version...

No comments: