Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maya Mist and Heidi swap masks

I always have fun with the spray inks.  They are so quick and easy to use and you can make your own unique background. 
I chose one of the embossed cardstocks to play with today.  I have the butterfly masks by Heidi Swapp.  I placed them on the cardstock and then spritzed a couple times with orange Maya Mist.  This is one of my favourite colours ever.  I just picked it up last week and can see myself using it lots.  It looks like sherbert in a bottle.  Yummy!

my 'TWEET' girl


The papers and stickers are the scraps of Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' left over from the double pager I uploaded last.  Added some Kaiser bling ~ I need to pick up some more.  I'm starting to run out of my favourite coloured jewels, like the pinks and the yellows.
The photo is one I played with in PhotoShop.  I took out some of the colour and my messy kitchen in the background, and then rouged her cheeks.

No comments: