Monday, January 25, 2010

Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush'

Wow ~ this makes the fourth double page layout so far this month.  And I've done at least as many single pages.  I'm on a roll.

When I picked out this Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' I thought I would use girl photos with it.  But it works just great with boy pictures.  It's a very summery line.  I love it!  Next time you're in the store check it out.  It's all right by the front door.  There are coordinating sticker sheets, epoxy stickers, a couple of sticker alphabets, fun brads, journal bits and more.


I used my swiss hole punch around the edges of the purple cardstock.  I edged all the holes with white ink so they would stand out more.

I handcut the fun scalloped border than drew a dashed line along the edge with a red marker.

The stickers are layered and some are popdotted. I used some of the epoxy stickers also. Like the corners and the swirl around the title.

No comments: