Friday, January 29, 2010

Challenges

I was in the store last week and spotted this gorgeous Quick Quotes paper.  It's in the baby section, but I don't think it's babyish at all.  I love the creamy patterned paper with the circles on it.  And the backside is red ~ I punched the butterflies out of it.

Remember last week I posted about a few challenge blogs I enjoy checking out?
Well this week I played along with another challenge blog that I quite often go to.  ScrapJacked!  The layouts at Scrap Jacked are not to everyone's taste ~ they tend towards freestyle ~ but I like checking out what their design team has been up to.  This weeks scrapjack had some sewing on it;  very random with loop de loops and squiggles. 
I had been trying to finish this page up and decided the sewing was just the thing to finish it off.  And seeing as my sewing machine was still on the diningroom table where it's been since I did some mending two weeks ago (ooops) I went ahead and threaded some red thread and started stitching.
So go check out Scrap Jacked and play along.
Leave us a link so we can see how the Scrap Jack inspired you.

No comments: