Sunday, December 13, 2009

One good Christmas photo

Yesturday I dressed the girls in some matchey matchey outfits and tried to get one good photo to make some Christmas Cards using the new online options at Unforgettable Memories. Well; two hours later, some crying, yelling, laughing and complaining I managed to capture 80 or so pictures and maybe one of them is photo card material. They are so bad I feel like choosing the worst one to use on my card. I can't believe how hard it is to get one good shot of two pretty cute kids. Do any of these look like any of your Christams card photo shoot pictures?


This next one is the best shot out of the bunch. I was able to edit it online and make it look not too bad. Then I selected a photo card base. Added some text. Placed my order. And tomorrow when the store reopens I should be able to pick them up, grab some envelopes and stick them in the mail. Pretty easy.

This is one more of my precious photos. Look at their faces. So typical of their personalities. What do you think? Should I make a couple photo cards and send these ones just to the Grandmas. Hee Hee!

Get busy right now. Take some great photos of your family. Better luck to you! Go online and make some Christmas photo cards today!

No comments: