Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Cards

Did you read Crystals post about organizing your Christmas supplies?
It's a really great idea to keep all those seasonal papers and embellishments together. I did just that last year so when it came time to make this years Christmas cards it was easy to find what I needed.


All my cards are made with the scraps and leftover embellishments from last years Christmas layouts. I've got some Reminisce, K & Co, Basic Grey, some Bo Bunny and various other manufacturers in there.


I have some favourite places to go when I'm looking for card making inspiration.
The Prima website always has beautiful card examples.

And I love Beatriz Jennings' card designs. Her blog is here.

Caardvarks is a fun challenge blog. You can get plenty of ideas and if you play along you might win a prize.

1 comment:

cdutchak said...

Great cards Heather! I love that you used your scraps. That's what I am doing too.