Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Mini Album

Here are some photos of my upcoming class on December 15th. This album is made using Pink Paisley Mistletoe & Co. Collection. We will make this album from scratch and what's cool about it is that you can display it on your coffee table in a special way. Check it out...







It all folds out and stands as a star! I was inspired to create this mini book from a one similar in this months Paper Trends magazine available at Unforgettable Memories. I new just what paper and embellishments I would use for this cool book. It is actually pretty easy to make so come and join me on December 15th!



Here is a close up some pages. I will bring the project to the store this week. I have to finish typing up the instructions.













1 comment:

peata said...

love the christmas star minis.