Monday, December 7, 2009

8 cards in 1 hour

I just completed eight cards in one hour. I used the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Greeting Card Kit. I love these kits. All you need is some glue and ink. You don't even need scissors. These kits are a quick and easy project. The only sad thing is that you finish them so quickly and then you have to move on to something else! I also picked up some Eskimo Kisses paper and embellishments from Unforgettable Memories and maybe tomorrow I will try to create some of my own cards. Hey, all you card makers we would love to see the cards you make using some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. Make some cards and then leave a link to your pics in the comments or bring them down to the store to share. Happy card making!

Oh and I will be dropping off the Christmas Mini Book tomorrow to the store. So, when you are there picking up some Eskimo Kisses check out the book and then sign up for the class on December 15th. Come on it will be fun:)






No comments: