Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Daily...



I printed my pictures today at the lab (actually sent them in last night via the online site :) and it was great. Tonight I picked up my pictures before leaving work and come through with putting my pictures on my page and adding my journalling block.

I had forgotten my book last night at the office so I didn't post any pictures but remembered tonight...Here's some pics of the cover and the 1st of Dec. I used mostly the new Making Memories Mistletoe lline. I just love how this line all coordinates. I really tried to pull in some past goodies but I don't think it works so well, at least not yet..









Tonight was a real treat. I watched all day for some inspirational photo's. I've started packing around my camera, along with a spare set of batteries, but didn't see anything that caught my eye and they day was almost over until we arrived home and had a wonderful surprise. While we were at school and work Jeff had a little something up his sleeve...The house was all decorated with our Christmas Lights. In years past it's been a really difficult thing to get done. Without the deck on the house it's a 12 ft lift to the peak of the roof to get the lights hung...somehow it never gets that far. Well this fall we started on the deck and so therefore there was the platform to get the lights up. We love the lights and they put a smile on our faces when we see them on the house.  Jeff you're the best and we love you!

Well there you have it page two! Hope everyone is getting in the festive mood! Jen was so right when she said having a journal like this is really inspiring and gets you into the holiday mood since you are aware and keep your eye out for something worth filling your album!
Thanks again Jen and Jen!

Lynette

No comments: