Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sneak peak

I wanted to show you some sneaks of my latest layout. I used some of the Doodlebug papers in yellow and green. The velvet paper is wonderful to use. I used my corner punch to scallop the edge and it looks just like ribbon on my layout (without all the creases from being folded around cardboard, that I'm always too lazy to iron out. LOL)I also used the Doodlebug glitter paper. WOW! It's sparkly and pretty. Some Basic Grey rubons and buttons accent one corner of my layout.

I like to layer embellishments without creating too much bulk on my layout. The Scrapworks Chipboard and matching stickers are perfect for this. They are thinner then regular chipboard so even after layering flowers and more stickers on top it's still a flat layout.

Have fun adding centers to Prima flowers. I tore scraps of my patterned paper into little circles, inked the edges and put a brad through all layers. So fun and easy. I also found some Making Memories star brads and some flower brads in my stash for other flowers on my layout.

If you're thinking this is a girl layout because of the glitter and flowers I used, you'd be wrong. It's a boy layout. If you don't believe me check it out at the store after tomorrow when I drop it off.

No comments: