Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you ready????

Ok so due to internet technicallities I wasn't able to connect to internet at our hotel but I just returned home last night and WOW there are some great new goodies coming in. I can't wait until they all arrive! I took lots of pictures Tuesday and i've uploaded them on the flickr gallery. Here's the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/unforgettablememoriesgallery/sets/72157613124241494/

Quick Quotes had some great great canvas projects!

I fell in LOVE with Hanna Stamps and her cute friend Riley the moose! Cosmo Crickets Snorkle line was so fun for summer

I picked up a couple new paper lines, gotta root through my orders to find all the rest..LOL the unpacking begins.
oh wait I remember one of them Jillibean, they have fun prints on Kraft Cardstock!

I am so excited for it to all arrive, gotta go make room :)
Might just have to have a sale or something. wink wink!
Cheers,
Lynette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing a great job there L with your gals!! keep it up!!
missing it all.....
s