Monday, January 5, 2009

Check Out Crystal's Upcoming Classes

Here's a peek at my upcoming classes...

On Tuesday, January 20th is a two page layout using SEI Chick a Dee paper. This class is designed as a baby page but it doesn't have to be. It can also be done with either the pink or blue version of this line. The layout is at the store so come in and check it out or stay tuned for a photo in an upcoming newsletter.

The next class will be "Christmas Memories". It will be on Thursday, January 29th. We will be using Cosmo Cricket, Oh Joy paper and embellishments as well as these really pretty poinsettia flowers. This layout is designed to showcase a lot of wallet size photos but if you didn't get that many photos you could easily change it and use a few 4x6s or one 5x7 and a couple of 4x6s.

So I was just going to share the paper that I had picked out for the Christmas class,


And then I have just about finished the layout so I figured what the hey, I'll share the whole layout. I just have to glue the title down and type up the instructions...

Any volunteer's to type these instructions? Just kidding. I don't think anyone could figure out this chicken scratch!


The next class will be an "I heart YOU" Bo Bunny word book. We will be using Bo Bunny Flirty paper and embellishment stickers as well as ribbon and flowers. You will learn to take flat stickers and dress them up to add dimension and some spunk to your pages. This class will be on February 10th. This book would make a cute gift for a special loved one on Valentine's Day.


And last but not least...

On February 26th we will create a two page layout using Bo Bunny paper. The title will be Winter Fun. We get to use these super cool sparkle snowflakes. I can't wait for the paper to come in and start working!

I look forward to working with you to create something beautiful. Why not it's freezing outside!

No comments: