Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Making Memories spiral journaling books

Hey everyone! I wanted to show you some of my projects using the Making Memories spiral journaling books.
I love these little pages. Each booklet has 30 pages - 6 pages each of 5 designs. They are fun to use on layouts with all the different shapes and edges.
You could use them for their intended purpose; a journaling spot, like I did on my 'Fabulous' layout.


But they don't have to be used just for journaling. With all those neat edges they make a fun photo matte. I used 4 pages, all different designs, on my 'Tem' layout.

On my 'Santa Hat' layout I used just 2 of the pages behind my photo. Some Basic Grey chipboard and lots of Prima bling finished off my design.

Lynette ~ we're all waiting on some CHA updates. Are you having a blast checking out all the newest products? When will all the goodies be in the store? And are you Paris Hilton's New BFF? LOL

No comments: