Saturday, January 24, 2009

CHA....The travels begin!

So it's started. I've arrived in Vancouver and am just waiting on a connecting flight to get me to San Fransico and then on the Anaheim for the CHA show that starts tomorrow. I remembered to pack the camera so I can take lots of fun pictures of the new releases and am hoping to get online and post the tid bits as they come! I can't wait to see some of the new releases. We've seen a few trickle through with emails this week. I love the new Bo Bunny release and already have it ordered :) There are some great new goodies coming from PRIMA and Chatterbox/7Gypsies also have a great release.
I'm off to find new Camping, Outdoors, Hockey, Gymnastics, Baby Girl and Baby Boy lines; just to name a few.... If you have any wishes just leave a comment here or email me and i'll be sure to check it out :)
As I sit here in YVR it appears that even the birds are taking to cleaning up around AirCanada today...
In the mean time check out Crystals Class that is coming up next week! I love how many pictures you can use on this layout and all for $20 or less!



In the mean time check out Crystals Class that is coming up next week! I love how many pictures you can use on this layout and all for $20 or less!
I'll keep you posted!


Smiles;
Lynette

1 comment:

Pink Heather said...

Pink Paislee :)
I love their printed chipboard collections. And their new chipboard alphas ~ as well as their sticker alpas. The sticker books look like they're a smaller size alpha. And the cardstock alphas ~ would love some of the woodgrain ones.