Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby it's Cold Outside....

Brrrr... I wish the winter weather would calm down just a bit! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. It was a fun and enjoyable time for me and my family as we took time to spend the holidays together with Family and Friends. Jeff and I took the kids Ice Fishing at Inga lake on Boxing day, I'd love to show you some pics however it was so chilly that the Camera was frozen and wouldn't take any pics, Some friends came too and it was a great day! Headed back to the house for some holiday cheer and fun! The rest of our holidays fell along the same path, visits with friends and family and just all in all a wonderful holiday season!

I've been having a blast processing photos for customers with the new digital photo lab, I'll try and get some more info on the list of services we have available for it. It's been fun printing all sorts of custom sizes and we've been playing with the 12"x24" prints today! Love the layouts! They are a blast and been making some digital photo books too!

There are so many new things where do I begin,
Well we received a shipment of Cricut accessories including the Embossing Sheets and Custom Embossing folder sets that allow you to create your own personalized Embossing Folders.
Then there are the new embellishments and Rubons and Patterned papers from KaiserCrafts! They have some beautiful goodies at really afordable prices!



Also lots of new Christmas Stickers, Rubons and such, Here's a peak at the SEI Blitzen & Glitzen and we also received Basic Grey Wassail and the new Bo Bunny Holiday Cheer
We also received a huge shipment of border punches and Paper shapers in many different designs.

Oh and Here is a peak at the Layout Crystal mentioned in her earlier post. It's available in a blue version as well and of course you get to choose the title you would like cut for your layout. :) Email us at unforgettable@telus.net to register, or you can call (250) 785-2711 or just pop by!

We'll be keeping ourselves busy getting lots of goodies into and on the shelves here. We have a few new boxes I'll work on getting out over the next few days!
Until then Keep Warm and see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to you too......ah, seeing all your goodies makes me miss the store again but I have to say, I love where my life is right now. We are wonderful and love that you are here so I can see what is happening in your world again!