Friday, November 30, 2012

Banners Galore

The following layouts are created using the newest Fancy Pants line available at Unforgettable Memories Foto Source.  This line is called The Good Life.  The paper and embellishments are fun, bright and versatile. 


Holy banners, Batman!  I just realized that there are a lot of banners on these pages.  I guess I was really feeling the banners when looking for inspiration.  Another great sketch to use with instagram photos printed to 4x4.


Wow! That's a lot of banners!  I love the way the banners create movement and force the eye to look all across the page.  This was really fun to create. 

 
 This layout is simple but still fun.  The paper is so bright and summery. 
 
I love getting my photos scrapbooked!  One layout at a time.  I know most of you don't want to hear this but I just scrapbooked my last bunch of pictures for 2012!  I have my December Daily built and ready to go for all pictures in December.  I also created several layouts in advance for my Christmas pages.  Can't wait to start decorating and getting into the Christmas spirit!

No comments: