Friday, November 2, 2012

Echo Park and Bo Bunny boy layouts

 Who had a great time at the Blueberry scrapbook crop last weekend.  I sure did.  I managed to get five double page layouts and a couple of single page layouts completed.  That was my goal for the weekend so I was happy.  I also managed to eat way too much good food.  It is always delicious and this year was no exception. 
No distractions; just eat, sleep and scrapbook. 
 
Can't wait for the next one!
 
This first layout I completed is built on white cardstock.  I misted with green Mr. Hueys mist over a letter diecut. Then I randomly splattered some brown walnut ink and rubbed green ink around the edges of my page. 
 
The tan coloured cardstock was also plain until I stamped a text stamp all over it.  The great thing about scrapping with a big group is anything you forgot ~ like a text stamp ~ you can always borrow.  Scrapbookers are friendly people.
 
I used lots of stickers and chipboard on this layout.  I even used the negative from the chipboard sheet on the right hand side.  It made perfect little spaces for embellishments, names and dates.
 

The next time you are in Unforgettable Memories be sure to check out the latest Echo Park line. It's called For the Record 2 and it is perfect for boy pages. I used loads of papers, stickers and chipboard from the line, on these pages. Great colours and designs.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
A third boy layout from the weekend. I started with green cardstock and drew in brown lines to make it look a little rustic.  I didn't take a brown pen with me to the crop so I used the edge of my ink pad.  Love how it turned out.  Not as perfect and straight as it would be if I had used a pen.

I used my mask letters to create the title.  Green and brown ink were misted over the letters before they were removed.
 
 
The brown patterned paper is BoBunny 'apple cider' line.  I scrunched up a couple pieces of 7Gypsies tissue paper.  Used a couple of tags stamped with leaves and tied with brown jute. Layered some stickers and strips of paper along the left and right edges of my page.  There are lots of bits and pieces from my stash on this page. 
 
Now I need to scan the rest of my pages from the crop and get them down to the store. I can't wait to see what new product has come in over the last week.

No comments: