Monday, November 26, 2012

Summer Layouts

 I created the following layouts using We R Memory Keepers paperline Down the Boardwalk.  I just love the paper stacks and coordinating layered chipboard that WRM Keepers make. 

 
 The paper in this line is already distressed.  They have distressed the paper by adding a misted and inked look to the paper.  Easy to use and takes the work out of doing it yourself!  However, if you like to add this look to paper yourself, it is easy.  Everything you need is available at Unforgettable Memories Foto Source.  You will need a chalk ink and some spray (there are several brands to choose from).  My favourite for adding bold color is Maya Mist.  Perfect Pearls is great for adding shimmer. 
 
On this layout I did my famous fussy cutting.  Fussy cutting is a term I use for when I pull out the sharp scissors, craft knife and cutting mat.  I love to fussy cut when the paper has a pretty pattern on it and I just can't bring myself to covering it.  With the right pictures it just makes sense to tuck them in behind a fussy cut pattern.  In this layout I cut out the wave and tucked the picture in.

 
I just love this picture of Adalyn licking up some sunshine!  I took the camera course offered at Unforgettable Memories Foto Source last Spring.  So worth it!  I have learned how to play with all those buttons on my Cannon Camera.  If you are wishing for a new camera for Christmas and Santa brings you one, I recommend taking a class to learn the ins and outs of your new camera.  Stay tuned for a camera class coming in 2013.

No comments: