Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shopping at Unforgettable Memories.

I love browsing through Unforgettable Memories fondling all the fun stuff.  My kids groan when my car automatically turns into the parking lot as we drive down 100 Street. So convenient, as it's always on the way home.  I have to bribe them with Blizzards or McFlurries, to let me go in and they still complain because my "10 minutes tops" is always longer then their 10 minutes.

So last week, when I was in picking up photos ('just 5 minutes kids, promise'), I came out with a bag full of goodies.  I started playing as soon as I got home and this is the layout I ended up with.


The paper is Karen Foster from her graduation line. I scrapped on the yellow paint with a credit card. 
Seen it done, never tried it, now I have.
Will do it again.


I have my journaling on the 'favourite quote' piece from K&Co's Smash line. It pulls out with the 'ma' stuck to it. 


Some of my purchases from my shopping trip are the Studio Calico film strips.  They are called FabRips and are sticky backed fabric.  I also picked up the gorgeous matching butterflys and flowers by Prima.  Aren't they rustic looking?  Love them.  And I bought a package of the Petaloo flowers.  Love this size.  They will work on so many layouts and there are lots of them in the package.


I also bought the Prima jewels on my last shopping binge.  It was one big branch with a bird on it.  I cut the branch up and the bird I'm saving for another layout. And finally, I bought a package of the Prima white flowers.  I only used one on this layout and there are lots in a package so they'll be on future layouts.

No comments: