Friday, July 13, 2012

Little creatures everywhere

The photos were taken in Beacon Hill Park, Victoria.  We used to have to search the side of the water for the occasional turtle until some clever park employee thought to put out a sunning log for them.  Now they are lined up for all to see.

I used some scraps on this page.

The music paper is Teresa collings.
There are lots of different woodgrain designs by different manufacturers available in Unforgettable Memories ~ this one is Karen Foster.


The title numbers are Tim Holtz grunge numbers.  I sprayed them with ink mist and edged with Pinecone ink.
'Turtles' is the felt Prima stickers.

-------------------------

I love the paste mushrooms Prima puts out.  Word of caution ~ when pulling them off the packaging be very careful.  They break.  I glued the two pieces together and you can't tell at all, but I'm more careful now.

I've got lots of animal life floating around this layout. I punched 3 dragon flies and glued them in a row. The wood bullrushes is by Kaiser.  There are lots of different designs, perfect for outdoor layouts, in Unforgettable Memories.

 I used a photo of the sign for part of my title.  And another creature ~ One of Prima's rub-on velvet birds.


Love, love, love these sticker owls by Sandy Lion.  You get a bunch in a package.  This is my 3rd or 4th layout with on of these cuties on it.

So that's my turtle layout.  There are lots of little creatures in Unforgettable Memories to add to your layouts.  Stickers, rub-ons, punches, stamps...

Add something cute to your next page.

No comments: