Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Planning a holiday album & a new cameraII

We are in Whistler all week with my side of the family.  I thought I'd make an album of just this holiday because I know we'll be doing fun stuff every day. 

I picked up one of the Smash journals and some of the matching product. Little note pads, date stamp, washi tape, tabs...

I got here and realized the Smash journal I'd grabbed was the Baby Style one. Oops. But I'll make it work.


I also bought myself a new camera.  We have a big one, but I don't always want to lug it around so I picked up this pretty pink FujiFilm from Unforgettable Memories. It fits in my purse perfectly.  There are some great features on this little camera.  I can take Panorama shots when we go up the mountain in the gondola. I can take continuous shots to capture these kids who move so quickly. Sometimes it's hard to catch them in the act... And I can turn on a screen grid so I can plan my shots.

So far it is taking awesome photos. I can't wait to get them developed and start putting them in my journal.

No comments: