Monday, July 2, 2012

Graduation 2012

My boys graduated this year and we got soooo many photos.  Friends, family and myself all snapping pictures at every opportunity.  For once there are a few with me in them :)

The Grand March was Wednesday night.  I uploaded the photos to Unforgettable Memories the next morning, and Mum and I were scrapbooking them that evening. 

I started with white Bazzill paper and sprayed red mist over a 12 x 12 mask.  The corner is a Glimmer Screen mask with mustard coloured ink.  I used a piece of felt with my Tim Holtz applicator to apply the ink so I had some control where it went.


The patterned paper is by Karen Foster.  I used a border punch and black paper to put the fancy edge on it.

---------------------------

 The stickers are BoBunny & My little Yellow Bicycle.  The chipboard apple is Crate Paper (found in the school section at Unforgettable Memories)

----------------------

 I cut apart a grey Prima pearl swirl and placed it around my big black flower.  I tucked a couple of leaves underneath for a little colour.  I love how dressy the black and grey is. Perfect for these photos.

----------------

 I used another Prima black flower with grey pearls arranged in the center as a topper for my journaling block.  The journaling block is from a pad by My Little Yellow Bicycle.

-----------------------


The A+ Brad is Crate Paper found in the school section.  The chipboard scalloped circle is by Kaiser and the wood circle is from a Prima package; as is the wood clock in the top left corner of the layout and the wood 'Remember' pennant below the middle photo.

If you have grad photos to scrap get in to Unforgettable Memories ASAP.  The product is going fast.


No comments: