Friday, June 29, 2012

This and that

If you have school-aged children...today is your first official full day of summer vacation. About ten minutes ago, I heard the first "I'm bored...". But we are waiting for dad to get home to go camping, so I think it's just impatience. Hopefully. Just wanted to share some layouts with you. The store has kits in by Simple Stories and they make the quickest little layouts...love the colors too, of all the kits. There are quite a few different lines to choose from.
Let's start with 14 photos on a one page layout:



This line is called Year-o-graphy.
Another called Aweso{me}:


and a few recent stories from our daily life:

 

I made a "mix tape" for the teachers at school and had an extra liner printed out, so i thought i'd keep a copy for myself and include the list of songs on the layout. kinda fun! took the photos in photo booth on the mac and printed them out - a super quick layout and i kinda dig it.

I hope you are going to have a fantastic summer everyone! So short around here - soak it up!!


 

No comments: