Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yay! I did a one pager!

Yay, I did a one pager and left it as that! OK I will be honest... it's for the end of Adalyn's first year scrapbook. This is my take on this months Prima sketch. I flipped it, added an extra picture and changed the placement of the embellishments. I think that's what sketches are for, to get you started and make it work for what you have.
Hope you all gave this one a try. I've heard of a couple cool takes on the sketch that you basement dwelling scrapbookers out there have created. Love to see them!
Here is a look at the product I am using for my next class. It will be sometime in June. I am using a miss match of product in this one... some Cosmo, Bo Bunny, and Prima. The theme will be camping so get out there, enjoy the sunshine and get taking some awesome photos!

Don't forget Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are all over now and you still have time to come to tonight's class. The baby mini book and you can make it for a boy or a girl. This book makes a great gift or make one for any other children you may have that you haven't scrap booked for because you haven't had time!

No comments: