Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun, fun, fun!

So I was having fun today. I blinged, inked, glued, layered, popped, cut and stickled these My Minds Eye Floral Die Cuts like crazy! I love the result.

Check out how I used them on the layout "She's walking, that's my girl". You will be able to see more of this layout at the store in the next couple of days. I used My Minds Eye paper and embellishments in this one. Can't get enough of that My Minds Eye paper. Love it, just love it!

I dropped this bottom layout off at the store the other day. I used all Pink Paisley product for this layout with the exception of some really thick "twig and berries", DoodleBug Flocked paper and velvet ribbon as well as Butterfly ribbon from Making Memories "Just Chillin". I don't know how I am going to get this layout into a page protector. I hope it will fit in those plastic wall hangers at the store. I didn't want to use flowers on this layout as the photos are from March. All though I did end up using the butterfly that was in the chipboard pack... so really...






No comments: