Friday, May 1, 2009

All done

I am finished my 7Gypsies mini album. Here's a few more of my pages.
A couple of inside pages.You saw the flower page of Breanna while I was working on it. Here it is completed, along with a star page (of Duncan) that will be facing it.

Back cover.The little sticker says 'created by Your Very Tired Mother'. LOL. I thought that was appropriate :)

Inside back cover.

Mini albums are a great way to scrap a few themed pages quickly. I chose to scrap various photos taken over Spring Break.
They also make great gift albums if you can bear to part with it once you're done.
Check out the store. Unforgettable Memories has a great selection of mini albums to play with. I'd love to see your completed albums. Post a link in the comment section so we can all see.

No comments: