Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter Fun Class

"Winter Fun"... I don't know about you but we really haven't had too much of that this year. It seems like it has been too cold, too windy or too warm to do the activities we normally do. I know, I know stop complaining. I have managed to get enough good "Winter Fun" photos to create a layout for a class. So I am planning to use the Bo Bunny Winter Whisper paper and some great glitter snowflakes. We will also make snowflakes using acrylic and the Cuttlebug. But I think the most exciting part about this class will be creating a frosty effect using Liquid Applique, lose glitter and chipboard letters.

Here is a look at the product we will use in this class. I finished the letters last night and I am very pleased with the result. It was super easy too. So I just need to get busy with the layout. I hope I have peaked your interest. Stay posted for a picture of the final result. This class is on Thursday, February 26th at 7:00 pm in the Unforgettable Memories classroom. Hope to see you all there.

No comments: