Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello everyone in "Blog-land!"!


Hi everyone! This is my very first time trying out this blogging thing and am a little apprehensive about it but here it goes anyway! I would like to start off by making a confession, scrapbooking has been at its all-time low in my house over the past few months. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't had any new layouts in the store or online as I have been wrapped up in a hectic lifestyle change. Starting in September, I went back to work and this certainly put a dent in my "freetime!" This coupled with the fact that my scrapping room is a disaster left me feeling uninspired and overwhelmed to say the least. Until recently.... Guess what re-inspired my interest? The strangest thing ever - my sons' science fair backboard. When he asked me to help him I automatically started to think of it as a gigantic double page layout! I was thinking colour choices, popping out titles, borders and adding cute little embellishments to fill the dead spaces. Together with my son and his partner, we not only made a great backboard for their science fair but got momma's mojo going again in regards to scrapping! LOL!
So now I am a scrapping maniac and the diningroom table has not been cleared of scrapping materials in the last four days (no, the room is still not organized yet!). So expect to see some new stuff from me real soon at the store and online here. Glad to be back girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina Pina!!!! LOVED the new layouts...your's are so unique and simply awesome...of course your subject material sure must help with the inspiration!!! Love your work!!!
Christine - New Zealand