Monday, February 2, 2009

Sneak peak

I've been shopping. Last week I bought two beautiful butterfly punches. A small paper shaper butterfly and a larger Fiskars butterfly. I also picked up some of the beautiful Doodlebug glitter paper in red and purple and started punching. The large butterflys are beautiful accents on this layout using the Rouge de Garance 'My Fairytail' papers.Did you notice the Kaiser craft pearls I used as the body on the purple butterfly?

I punched some flowers using my Quickutz and inserted a big brad into the centers(they coordinate with the Fairytale line)
And there's a tiny little butterfly sitting on one of the petals.

I used more of the little butterflys to decorate my Maya Rd chipboard trees. I used two different patterns on the chipboard. One design for the trunk and a second design for the foliage. After glueing it down I sanded around the edges to give it a finished look.

You can see the finished layout at Unforgettable Memories.

No comments: