Friday, February 20, 2009

A little on the artsy side!

Here are the pictures of the layout for an upcoming class in March which we were blogging about yesturday. Lynette suggested that I try to use this Rouge de Garance line for a class. I was up for the challenge. I have seen some great layouts using this paper but it is usually not my style.


So after much thought and sketches this is what I came up with. I think it is a little on the artsy side. This layout was fun to complete. I think all the different textures add a nice touch. In this class you will use paint, staples, lots of paper layers, tuile and some stamping.


Come out and have some fun creating this layout on Tuesday, March 17 th. This is St. Patrick's Day. Maybe if all wear green we can talk Lynette into some GREEN TREATS! This layout will be $20.00 for members and $25.00 for non members.

1 comment:

Pink Heather said...

Beautiful, Crystal. I love this layout. Can't wait to see it IRL.