Sunday, November 27, 2011

Imaginisce Canvas stickers

Have you seen the Imaginisce travel line in the store.  Check them out when you're checking out the new building.  It is amazing! (The Imaginisce and the new store)

I started this layout with a couple of pieces of white dotty Bazzill.  Using my vine mask I misted green Maya Mist and coffee Glimmer Mist around the edges.  Then I turned over my mask and swiped the colour left on it directly on to my cardstock.  It stuck on all the dotty bits and added lots of texture.  I love it! And I didn't have to clean off my mask.


Here are some close-ups...

I used an entire sheet of canvas stickers to create a border along the two photos on the right hand page. Some of them are pop dotted up and others are stuck directly on to the photos and patterned paper.

I cut out some of the stamp images from a piece of patterned paper and created a corner for my two photos on the left page.  Again, I pop dotted a couple of the stamp images.



Love the little plane sticker.
I tied a piece of wheel tracked ribbon along my patterned paper border.

Check out this line next time you are in the store.  There are some really neat images and designs in this line.

No comments: