Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another two page layout with Bobunny's Etc line.

Every fall the berries on our Rowantrees ripen and then the birds come. They are gluttons. They eat so many, so fast they end up getting drunk on them and flying into our windows. Turbo, Breanna's kitty, spends his time sitting under the hedge in the front yard waiting for dinner to bounce off the living room window and land at his feet.


The background patterned paper, chipboard, stickers and alpha are all BoBunny's Etc line.  I also used some Imaginisce patterned paper.

Here are some closeups...

 I love the blingy Prima bird.  Had to find a spot for him on this layout. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used coins from the sheet of chipboard for my flower centers and, of course, the alpha from the same line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love all the unique stickers for this line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a pretty Prima flower on top of one of the chipboard scrolls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love that the sticker sheet comes with 3 different little alphas on it with loads of letters.  I used the cream coloured one to spell out my quote.  There was more than enough letters for the two sentences.

The black and brown set of alphas will be saved for future layouts. 





No comments: