Saturday, November 12, 2011

BoBunny Etc line ~ a two page layout

I love the colours in BoBunny's Etc line.And the sticker sheets that coordinates with it.

I used one of my scroll masks with Tsukineko's 'pinecone' ink and my Tim Holtz applicator to add some design elements to the edges of photo block.


Here are some close ups...

My title.  I used the a scroll from BoBunny's coordinating chipboard sheet and the chipboard alpha that also belongs with this line.  

The bird is one of Kaiser's woodcuts.  I stamped it with one of my collage stamps and my favourite pinecone ink. The brads are 7Gypsies. 

I still had my big butterfly punch out from last layout so I used it again.  I think I want a bigger one.  Note to self: check Unforgettable Memories for a really huge butterfly punch... 

I layered border stickers from the sticker sheet along the bottom of my big photo and some of the word stickers above and below the row of jewels. 
I punched those 3 butterfly images out of the graph paper for my previous layout and then decided to use the graph paper as a matte for my big photo on this layout. Luckily I had punched my butterflies in a neatish row along the bottom of the paper.

Always planning ahead.

Check out this line the next time you are in Unforgettable Memories.  It is one of my favourite lines ever. I can't stop playing with it. I have another layout on my desk almost completed.  It will be ready to post next weekend.




No comments: