Saturday, November 5, 2011

A BIG welcome to our newest Designer/ Teacher

I would like to welcome our newest designer and teacher to Unforgettable Memories Foto Source. Welcome, Angela Gatt!

Hello! My name is Angela Gatt and I've been a scrapbooker for about 12 years. My pages have certainly evolved from stickers and decorative scissors to the multidimensional 12x12 pages I make now. I used to work at Unforgettable Memories before going to school to become a teacher; I'm happy to be back around paper and glue.

My go-to scrapbook companies are Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey. I like to use earth toned supplies more than brights. No page is complete without a little bit of ink and some pop dots!

My family consists of myself, my boyfriend and two very big dogs so you can expect to see lots of pages about every day events, pets, and outdoors activities. On occasion, I also make minibooks and cards.

I am excited to be on the design team and look forward to teaching classes in the new store. You can look forward to me teaching classes in the new year about resolutions and holiday celebrations. I will always try to teach you about a new technique or share ways to work with a certain product. On November 29, I'll be teaching a Christmas card class where we will make 8 different designs and work with a variety of techniques and tools.




No comments: