Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Girl with Echo Park papers

I love how bright and colourful these Echo Park 'Happy Days' patterned papers are.

I thought they'd be perfect for photos of my little girl on her 13th birthday hanging out with her friends on the back deck enjoying the sour lollipops one of her good friends made for her.

I sprayed rose glimmer mist and splattered yellow die ink on my white background before adding blocks and strips of patterned paper. I had some festive carnival stamps in my collection.  I used teal ink to stamp the images on my page and embellished them with Kaiser jewels.


Here are some closeups...

I made my title with some cheerful yellow felt alpha stickers by Prima and a birthday cake charm.

Love the Jenni Bowlin buttons.  I've used them on many layouts...


I punched some butterflies out of the graph paper in this line and then outlined them with black once I had them on the page.  They pop :)

Another Jenni Bowlin button paired with an orange flower brad by Bazzill.  

I found this scraplift on a challenge blog.  It was from last February so I'm way to late to play along, but I liked the layout so I sketched it out and stretched it to a two pager.  Do you ever do that?  Make a one page sketch stretch across two?


No comments: