Sunday, March 13, 2011

Karen Foster fishing line

I love this Karen Foster fishing line.  I always have lots of fishing photos to scrap so I picked some up as soon as it arrived in the store.  The word paper has some great titles in it.  I used one of the sayings, 'love to fish' as my title.  I tore out each letter individually and then made a banner out of it with some twine and green BoBunny (I think?) buttons on each end.  I shaped each letter to make it look like it was flapping in the breeze.

The 'fishermens ruler' is also part of the word paper. 

The remaining pieces of this patterned paper I used under my photos.


The bird on a branch is one of the woodcuts by Kaiser. I painted it brown and then used crackle medium to give it some texture.


I used one of my many, rarely used stamps on this layout.  I've been challenging myself to use a stamp on each of my next few layouts.  This is the second layout I've done with a stamped image on it somewhere.  I stamped my bullrush stamp on a piece of green vellum then layered the pieces over other elements on my layout.  I love that the vellum is a little see-thru.
 

No comments: