Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clouds

Looking back through the layouts I've created over the past few months clouds seem to be a recurring theme.  I've cut clouds out of patterned paper and white cardstock, I've made cloud masks out of scrap paper and sprayed clouds onto my background with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist or Shimmerz mists, I've used Jolee's sticker clouds (they have a great fuzzy texture).

On my latest layout I used Ric Rac as clouds.


If you haven't tried clouds on a layout you should.  They add a fun, whimsical touch to any layout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The plane and the 'See the World' embellishment are from a package of Elsie stickers I've been meaning to use forever.
The background paper is by Jenni Bowlin.  The store has it in black also.  I love the fun shape of it.
The other patterned papers are by Quick Quotes.
The travel tape is by Making Memories.  There is a lot of fun Making Memories travel papers and embellishments in the store if you are scrapping trip photos.

No comments: