Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cropping at the Blueberry.

This is another layout I worked on last weekend at the Blueberry retreat. 

As soon as I spotted the Karen Foster wave paper I knew I was going to cut it out. The colours matched perfectly with my photos.  I love the two together.

I took a couple of water themed stamps out with me because I have so many stamps and I rarely use them.  I managed to find a place for both stamps on this layout.  The yaght I stamped on a pale yellow pp and cut out.  Then I popped it in between the pale blue mulberry paper and the waves. The shell and text stamp I used in the top right corner under some other embellishments and again under my Little Yellow Bicycle acrylic journaling piece.

I sprayed Jazz Blue and Frost glimmer mist over one of my scroll glimmer screens. I accented the curls with some little blue Kaiser jewels. The ric rac I scrunched over top of my photos feels like fuzzy terry. The fish beads I've had forever.  I strung them on some Karen Foster black twine and let them play in the waves.

I've also added some turquoise Hambly rubons, foil shells, blue netting, black photo flips and a watch glass with some little seashells underneath (like a little shaker box).

1 comment:

Jen L said...

heather, i love everything about this. the chipboard letters are the perfect font. it's beautiful!