Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Add Water

My husband came up with that title.  We spent a weekend camping at Pillar Lake in July.  Most of our waking hours were spent on the water in a variety of little boats the Resort rented out.

I designed my layout on a couple pieces of Bazzills embossed dotty cardstock.  In dark blue this time.

The tree patterned paper by K & Co is perfect for all those outdoor photos we've been taking all summer. I've used some Bella Blvd camping cutouts, Basic Grey rubons, Jenni Bowlin buttons and Bo Bunny brads.

I love that leafy ribbon ~ Unforgettable Memories has it in a variety of colours.

I managed to get 9 photos on this layout.  It really helps to get all those summer photos scrapped before the snow flies.
I challenge you to scrap a layout with 9 or more photos on it.

No comments: