Saturday, September 11, 2010

Changing it up.

I made this layout yesterday.
The patterned papers are the scraps left over from my last couple of layouts. They were mostly long, thin strips so I put them along the side. I wanted to use a border punch as they've all been gathering dust for the last few scrapping sessions. Sp I didn't tear the papers; the one torn piece is the short rectangle across the bottom and even that's not very messy.


I used one of my Fancy Pants diecuts for the journaling and found some 'lifejacket orange' flowers to drop randomly on the page.
It's a completely different style from my norm. I left it lying on the table most of the day trying to figure out how to 'mess it up', but finally decided to leave it as is. I don't HAVE TO use ink or spray or distress the edges. I CAN create a layout with clean paper and clean lines.

Does it look too neat?

I challenge you to 'change it up'.  Try a different style from your norm.  Explore.  Create.  Enjoy.

No comments: