Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun with mists

I love how my background turned out on this page.  I used my big Glimmer Screen; first on the left hand side, then on the right, overlapping the edge of the pages.  And I used three different colours of Mist; Frost Glimmer Mist, Green Maya Mist and yellow that I made myself using a yellow reinker and my mini mister. 
It looks so much better IRL. You will have to take a closer look the next time you are in Unforgettable Memories.

The title and various other rubons are by Crate Paper.


I like how much texture the tree adds to the page.  It is a Jolee sticker.



The cork paper is also great for adding texture to a layout, as is the burlap. I cut little squares and adhered them randomly to my page grouped with some of those Crate Paper rubons and some green buttons.

My sewing machine was hanging out on the dining room table after I finished hemming some pants so I quickly stitched a couple butterfly trails with the brown thread.  The butterflys are punched out of some packaging.

The wood leaves are by Harmonie.


No comments: