Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainy weekend = scrapbooking time

It rained this weekend so I managed to get a few layouts scrapped.   I have a couple of single pagers to show you today.
This first layout is built on Harmonie papers that I've added some pink stickles to.
Loads of Prima pretty it all up. I like the texture the Prima printed burlap adds to my page.  The big pink flower is folded in half and tucked under my matte.
  The arrow and the journal spot are by Little Yellow Bicycle.  Everytime I go in the store I pick up another packet of LYBs acrylic Clear Cut journal spots. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next layout I have to show you is a quick one I put together at midnight last night.
These two know when it's dinnertime and they make sure we don't forget it!

The background paper is by Fancy Pants.  It's their 'family' line and has a family tree printed on the reverse side.  I love the graph paper look, especially when it's all shabbied up with ink and my Making Memories distresser.
The patterned papers around my photo are MME.  And a little piece of ripped dictionary page under the brown strip.
The film strip is one of Little Yellow Bicycle's 'Clear Cuts'.
Prima flowers and black bling.  The brads in the center of the off-white flowers are by Seven Gypsies, as is the photo tab.
The title alphas are from a sheet of Bella Blvd stickers.
The bee, and the circle ties have been in my stash forever.  One of those almost empty packets that I'm trying to finish up.

No comments: