Monday, August 2, 2010

I just love summer! I hope y'all are out taking fabulous bright fun summer photos that will keep you scrapping all fall (or if you're like me, the rest of your life). I made a few layouts with the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun paper that's at the store - I think I have to go get more of it, because it's just so yummy. It's great for so many different kinds of layouts, and it has flowers all over some of the papers, yet it's not too girly for my all-boy household.

The background sheet that's already printed with flowers makes it super quick and easy to put together a layout. I added a few flowers in there for dimension.

I LOVE this background paper. 100% summer. I cut the flowers out of a different sheet in the same line, and also the sun up at the corner (i think it was on the reverse side of the flower sheet...). The store also has the Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers in a bunch of colors and I think I use them on nearly every layout right now. awesome!

No comments: