Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prima's August sketch is up.

And here it is...
Check out how the Prima DT used this sketch here.  There are some gorgeous layouts on display.

I used this sketch with the Bella Blvd papers I recently picked up at the store. Unfortunately I have no Prima papers left in my stash so I can't enter my page in to Prima's monthly contest.  If you get a chance create a layout using this sketch and all Prima product and upload it in to Prima's gallery. You could win a fabulous prize package from Prima.
I can't wait to see all the new Prima product coming in to the store over the next few weeks.

I used one of my favourite border punches on the brown pp.  I love the scallop edge with the insides hollowed out.
Did you spot the cute little bird in his cage? (top right corner)  That's a Jolee's Boutique sticker.  I'm using a couple more of them on my next layout.  They are just adorable.
I layered a couple of the Bella Blvd stickers on the brown paper to create a bit of a matte. The word strip is popdotted over the Prima branch.
The background paper is a piece of Bazzills embossed polka dot paper. 

No comments: