Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wide Open Spaces ~ a two page layout

I popped in to the store yesterday to drop off a layout. I love how this one turned out ~ it's been sitting on my desk for about 3 weeks and yesterday I decided to finish it. And it just all came together. My mojo is back!


I built the layout on Bazills embossed polka dot kraft cardstock. I'm going to be picking up some more of that the next time I'm in the store.  It could easily became a staple.
The patterned papers are by Harmonie.  The chipboard pieces and brads are by Crate Paper match the paper perfectly and are so fun to layer if you don't mind the bulk.
The ruler rub-ons, 'wind' sticker, MM alpha bits and the square under the title are bits from my stash that have been on my desk begging to be used for weeks now.

Have fun being random.

No comments: