Monday, June 14, 2010

'Lets go fly a kite' layout with Imaginisce

So who scrapbooked over the weekend?
I did.  I chose to work with some Imaginisce papers.  It seemed appropriate as it's the featured manufacturer at Unforgettable Memories this month.  Imaginisce has some really fun, childlike prints perfect for scrapping play time photos. 
I picked up a new border punch the last time I was in the store.  I've been wanting this one for a while so I was thrilled to find it.  I layered some punched circles and a torn strip of blue and then used my new border punch.
There is a neat line of puffy stickers to go along with these Imaginisce papers.  I created a trail, using my black Zig pen, from the puffy plane sticker I stuck on my page. I used Doodlebug loopy letters along the trail for the title.  I think it makes a fun title for my layout.
The next time you're in the store check out the display of Imaginisce at the front door.  You're sure to find something fun to create a layout with.

No comments: