Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Harmonie scrapbook page

Isn't this Harmonie Paper pretty?  I love the birds and swirling branches. I cut off a 1/2" from one side and from the bottom and then layered it onto a piece of Bazzills new embossed dotty kraft paper.  Everything is distressed and inked.
I layered three pieces of torn and distressed paper under my photo. Then used some Fancy Pants rubons; the brown scroll, 'delightful', and the rose just above the title.
I really like how my title turned out.  Have you used a banner on a layout yet?  They are so easy and fun. For mine I cut 4 triangles. Glued them to my page with just a dab in the middle of the triangle because I wanted my points to be lifting off the page a little.  I put a brad in between each triangle and wrapped jute around them. The sticker letters I adhered last.

No comments: