Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bazzill Matching Site

The other day while I was doing some research for a project that I'm working on I found this wonderful site that I just had to share! Bazzill Matchmaker.

"Puzzled?

Let Bazzill's color experts do the matching for you!

We are happy to help you find the perfect Bazzill cardstock to coordinate with your favorite patterned papers. We realize with more than 500 colors and 7 textures of acid-free, lignin-free cardstock it can be confusing.

Hey, there is no point in kissing any frogs...with the Bazzill color experts you get the prince every time!

It is easy to do. Select the manufacturer above and use the suggested Bazzill cardstock colors for layouts, cards, invitations, or any paper craft."

So I decided to give it a whirl. I tried Basic Grey and up came all of the lines, back to Wisteria. Not only did it suggest colours but it also showed what the papers from the line looked like just in case you didn't know which line it came from.

So if you are ever working on a project and need to know which colours coordinate, go to Bazzill Matchmaker and give it a try.

No comments: